Hi guys.. I’m so overwhelmed that someone actually did read my rambling. LOL.. Even though no one comments on my blog, but I’m truly grateful that someone views my blog.
On today’s post I wanted to share my almost monthly de-cluttering for my bag. I always do this for at least a month, or if I felt that my bag was heavy, I started to clean it out.
I always wanted to share kind of “dE-cluttering” thingy, and since I don’t have any YouTube channel, I thought I could share it with you here with my writing. Hehehe..
Let’s start with everything in my bag! Here’e a picture of my before my de-cluttering process..
My current bag
I ‘m currently using a Braun Buffel bag. I don’t know the name of this bag. But if I found out the name, I’ll put a link here. It’s a sling bag and made from real leather (I’m a non vegan minimalist, yeah, who cares). I still enjoyed using leather bags anyway. It’s in a color gray and the sling strap is in color brown. It has 2 big pockets on the side of the main pocket. And 1 zipper pocket and 2 small pockets inside the main pocket.
Inside my bag, I carry:
- some receipts I got from a lot of stores like bookstore and restaurants
- a comb which I got for free from a hotel which I totally forgot when was I even slept in that hotel. Ha! I recently starting to not use a comb as much, and when I need them I just use this small comb to only fix it up. But overall I always use my hand to comb my hair
- 2 broken watches, which I’m supposed to fix it but I always find some excuse not to. But I’ve managed to fix my Marc Jacob’s watch (the black one) and now is using it. Which is good!
- my current read. I’m currently reading Silence from Shusaku Endo. Here’s the GoodRead’s link for this book Silence by Shusaku Endo. I’m currently on page 117 and totally love it. It’s a historical fiction based on true story about a Catholic Priest in Japan on Edo era. I really think if you’re a Catholic, you definitely need to read this book!
- a pouch for where I save a lot of knickknacks (it’s an Alice in Wonderland pouch!) Since I love organization, I would never let my bag be cluttered by small things. So I keep them inside this small pouch
- my wallet. It’s a Fossil wallet in color of kind of green and Tosca. I don’t really know what color is it! And again I don’t know the name of this wallet. I’m sorry
- my car keys.. I don’t think I need to write anything about this thing yes?
- and lastly a Braun Buffel’s certificate. Which I prefer to keep them inside my bag.
Inside my pouch
- a tissue
- a small note, to write. Yeah.. obviously…
- a mirror from my boyfriend’s mom. She gave it to me from about 6 months ago and since I don’t have any pocket mirror, I always bring this one
- a flash disk, to just in case I need to save things from my senior or my colleagues when I’m working or stuff
- 2 pens in color pink and purple
- a lipstick. It’s my on the go lipstick. It’s from Estee Lauder in color Ripe Papaya Shimmer.
- an old EOS lipbalm which the color has been changed and the smell and the feeling of it is gross..
- a mint candy!
That’s all inside my bag. Now that I’ve know what inside my bag, I just realize that I might be not bringing a lot of stuff, but still wanted to clean it up. So here is what I finally get rid of my bag!
I decided to get rid of my receipts, two of my broken watched (which one I’ve already fixed up), one of the pens, and the EOS balm. I really trashed the balm since I think it’s no longer useful for me since I don’t use balm that much and I have more balm that in a good condition.
So that’s it for my monthly de-cluttering my bag. I hope you would enjoy it and maybe find more inspiration to do de-cluttering as well.. I know that I still carry a lot of stuffs.. But these stuffs are basics things I really need in my daily basis and I really use them a lot.
I hope y’ll have a great day!